• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Isabelle NOT telling you a villager is moving...? WEIRD.

MelonPan

オタク の プリ
Bells
I turned on my game yesterday and as usual, I get that tiny bit of anxiety that she'll tell me another villager is leaving. But she didn't, so I thought everything was cool...

Then I go talk to Greta, and she tells me Kabuki is thinking of leaving and I might be able to stop him. So I wander over to his home to get him to ping me so I can tell him not to go, BUT HE WAS IN HIS HOUSE ALREADY IN BOXES.

...usually Isabelle says when someone is leaving, but she didn't. I just thought that was odd and wondered if it happened to anyone else?

This happened to me the other day! Never seen it before. Luckily it was in my cycle town and I was trying to get the villager to move so I could transfer him to my main town. I TT'd to the day when he told me he'd be leaving and was expecting Isabelle to give me the usual speech about someone moving out, so I was surprised when she didn't and thought something had gone wrong. But when I went to the villager's house he was in boxes as he said he'd be ._. Weird.

Now I'm even more paranoid than usual that my villagers will sneak out without notice T_T

Yes, I have had that happen, a couple of times. It is with one specific scenario, although now I can't remember...maybe it's when Ive soft resetted, and so Isabelle gives me the "you left without saving so some of what you did might be lost" speech.

Back