Is Animal Crossing a good game?

Sounds like a good game I'm going to ask for this for Christmas not the DS one the GCN to see if I like it or not.

Wow...it's been 3 years since I first got Animal Crossing...
The day I got it, I put it in my GC and never stopped playing it.I was so addicted...
But three years later, I got bored of it.I finished paying off my house, and the only reason I kept it was to play the NES games.I have a SNES, so I sold AC.
That's why I would get the DS version instead.It will never run out of replay value, no matter how much you play it.It's online, so you never know what to expect.Sure, it's $10-15 more, but if it's for Christmas, you're not paying for it anyways, right?
You might get bored with the GCN version, but I can't wait to see how much more replay value the DS version will have.

YesManJr's_Cohort said:
Wow...it's been 3 years since I first got Animal Crossing...
The day I got it, I put it in my GC and never stopped playing it.I was so addicted...
But three years later, I got bored of it.I finished paying off my house, and the only reason I kept it was to play the NES games.I have a SNES, so I sold AC.
That's why I would get the DS version instead.It will never run out of replay value, no matter how much you play it.It's online, so you never know what to expect.Sure, it's $10-15 more, but if it's for Christmas, you're not paying for it anyways, right?
You might get bored with the GCN version, but I can't wait to see how much more replay value the DS version will have.
*sniff* Same story here except the reason i got bored of it is because my cuz pulled me off of it... And i didnt sell it.....

Back