• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

is a town better without gorillas?

What do you mean by 'better'?

Having gorillas doesn't earn you any special points or further your game anymore than the other animals do. I think it's just a matter of preference if you like the way they look aesthetically or not. I personally do not but I don't think it makes a town better or worse to have them in one.

I see your point but I have seen so many discussion saying the gorillas are worst and when usually there a thread of gorillas it get a lot of hate so I'm just wondering
If because a gorilla it's not on a beautiful town it'd beautiful
but if it is there will people probably on their mind have a bad though as in that person shouldn't have a gorilla it doesn't look good

Because really on how the world we stereotypes everyone and discriminate anyone

But I do see your point

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also glad this thread got a lot love for gorillas

No way is a town better without, Rilla is a sweet heart. ♥

s1_rilla.png

None of my towns have any at all..
Just squirrels, rabbits, squirrels, an eagle, a wolf (I don't have Wolfgang anymore), a mouse, 2 hamsters, squirrels, 2 deer, a duck, a sheep and squirrels.

I wouldn't mind having Cesar or Louie though.

Last edited:
I don't hate them but I don't really like them. I'd say that a town looks better without them but if it isn't my town, I'm not gonna think that town is worse off with them.

Rocket is the only Gorilla I like tbh. Rocket was in my town for the longest, so I really grew attached to her ( sadly she left and was replaced with Goldie ) BUT yeah. I like Caesar too a bit, he's underrated but I like him :) Gorilla villagers aren't really that popular, but they are more popular than mouses lol.

I don't have them in any of my towns. I don't dislike them or anything (except for Violet haha) and they're not one of my favorites either. Louie is okay, and Rilla, at least her interior.

I think they are kind of creepy. But I was never really a fan of gorillas in general so I never wanted one in my game.

Back