• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Introduction

Mya

-
Bells
Hey!

I'm Mya, i've been playing New Leaf for a while, (very cool game) !

Since I found this site, I decided to sign up (especially since you all play it too)

Well, about me. I'm 13 and I live in New Jersey, willing to give my FC and information to anyone who wants it.

Er, I don't think I have anything else to say at the time.

Have a Great Day!

Hello- I'm new here too. I've been playing new leaf about a month now. Very cool game and I tend to spend a lot of time playing! Looking for ideas on how to keep my grass from wearing down to dirt. 3ds ac sig.jpg:lemon:

Back