Introduction and My Island Theme!

Bells
40476880-8f87-11ea-9f93-0b5fec298f13

Hi all! I have been playing ACNH for about a year now. My bf got me the AC Nintendo Switch for my birthday in April last year, and I've played ever since!
I am currently working on a new island theme. I recently flattened my island, and am building from scratch.
My theme for this island is going to be Eternal Sunshine! Obviously, it will be heavily inspired by the movie, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, but I would like to add some elements from the recent album released by Ariana Grande.

I will be sharing many updates and photos to this thread, if it gains some traction that is. I have a lot of storylines and lore planned out for this island, so stay tuned if you're interested!

Here is my current rough map plan, as well as my villager lineup!
fabf9c8054c72e5874bc45ad826add08.jpg

I KNOW NOT EVERYTHING ON THIS MAP IS POSSIBLE, IT'S A ROUGH PLAN.
Raymond_NH_Villager_Icon.png

Bangle_NH_Villager_Icon.png

Bea_NH_Villager_Icon.png

Bones_NH_Villager_Icon.png

Lily_NH_Villager_Icon.png

Henry_NH_Villager_Icon.png

Shino_NH_Villager_Icon.png

Beau_NH_Villager_Icon.png

Rosie_NH_Villager_Icon.png

Lolly_PC_Villager_Icon.png

Raymond is the clinic doctor. Bangle is in charge of undecided facility. Bae and Bones were previously in a relationship, however went their separate ways and got their memories removed. The rest are tentatively paired as couples (by species).​

Hi! You may be interested in creating an island journal:

Also, welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy it here.

Hi! You may be interested in creating an island journal:

Also, welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy it here.
I will def be doing this! Ty for letting me know!<3

Hello !! Welcome to the forums ☺️

I only watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind for the first time a year or two ago, but it was a great movie! Ariana’s album is quite catchy, too! An island themed around both is super unique. Your plan for your island layout looks lovely as well! I love the heart-shaped river in the middle. ☺️

I’ll definitely check out your island journal if you decide to make one!

Welcome to the forums! 🎉✨

The island journals can be really fun to update, as well as read, so I look forward to seeing what you end up doing!

Back