• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Imaginary Friends..

DeaththeKid

Symmetry is Key
Bells
Do you have them?I do...they're from tv shows and I talk to them all day and there's a empty seat from the kid that moved away across from me and everytime someone scoot it a bunch I'll screamed."STOP PUSHING KID HE DOESN'T LIKE IT!"((Yes I have Death the Kid as an Imaginary friend problem?)) And they'll give me a creepy look and go back to reading/working ect...

It's a problem xD

No. Not exactly. But everytime I go to the grocery store. I see this beautiful sight
tumblr_n12g5iBazp1t3xmcno1_500.jpg
Prince Hans of the Southern Aisles

Last edited:
Surprisingly, I never really had one mostly because I was more aware of reality and also because they aren't the same as real companions.

Question numba one: How old are you?

Question numba two: Do you like bacon?

anyways, on subject, no. I'm a very down-to-earth person.

Last edited:
I have imaginary friends. I get bored, I'm home-schooled, and I can make them go away if I just want silence. I'm not good with people. Also, I don't see how having imaginary friends implies you aren't in touch with reality. Even the little kids will talk about their imaginary friends and then stop to ask "you know they're not real, right?" Some of us just keep them when we're older (although, yes, I will admit that there are some who actually hallucinate and DO lose touch with reality).
I don't think it's really that weird. People talk about how having someone to talk to (real or imaginary) actually helped them through a hard time. So long as you know that they're fictional, it shouldn't be an issue. And creeping people out is fun.

When I was a kid I am basically grounded at home. So with limited toys and limited place to play, my cousins and I often created imaginary friend to play along. My life so sad I know.

I don't have them anymore. I'm not even sure how many I had. All I can remember is Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, I guess Pooh's other friends, and then some random super bunnies I invented. The strange thing is that I never drew the bunnies. I should have done that since I love drawing...

Now either I'm not as imaginative as I thought I was or... Maybe I'm just not normal. Kind of surprising seeing how many people did... Or... DO have imaginary friends. I just couldn't picture it to be honest. I talk to myself when I'm by myself, SURE... But I just couldn't imagine someone literally standing by my side and having a full blown conversation with them. I could imagine and daydream about it in my head but... you know.

I used to have imaginary friends when I was younger. I lived way out in the country and I didn't have any friends that weren't stray cats, so I would make up people to talk to and play with, lol. But I guess I was really messed up as a kid (judging by how I grew up, I wouldn't be surprised) so my imaginary friends would actually pick on and gang up on me. My freakin' imaginary friends bullied me. I even made up another imaginary friend at one point to beat the other ones up too and he ended up hating me too. My childhood was strange and pathetic. But at least cats loved/love me!

I never really had real imaginary friends, but as a kid I would always come up with characters and stuff, and sometimes I'd kinda pretend I was them and channel them through me. And I would just come up with all these stories and stuff. So, I guess that's kind of similar.

I didn't think people had imaginary friends even as kids. I thought it was just something that people made up in movies.

Back