I'm sorry for how I overreacted last night...

Well, first I freaked out because anotherflame war was going on, and after going through 6 others, I didn't want to have another happen. So then I censor bypassed when Bambam got banned.

Ac1983fan said:
Well, first I freaked out because anotherflame war was going on, and after going through 6 others, I didn't want to have another happen. So then I censor bypassed when Bambam got banned.
fun : )

yeah, thas prolly not good, i hate your freaking guts

:p

*forgives you*

*wasn't here*

*is at school*

because of the whole bam incident is why mino was admined temperarily

also

i have no clue what u did this time but i still dont forgive u for what u did after i made such a big fuss about how i was kicked out before the trivia started and then how i said people wil just rubb it in my face (which you did and it was very immature) so i forgive u for whatever u did last night but not for rubbing that in my face

Pie_Or_Die said:
because of the whole bam incident is why mino was admined temperarily

also

i have no clue what u did this time but i still dont forgive u for what u did after i made such a big fuss about how i was kicked out before the trivia started and then how i said people wil just rubb it in my face (which you did and it was very immature) so i forgive u for whatever u did last night but not for rubbing that in my face
NYM, you where talking to smart weren't you? Or am I just stupid and have no Idea what's going on.

It's okay everybody freaks out at some point...most people...well now there is nothing going on of that sort, so everything is a okay.

^_^

no

i talk with Mino alot

and Bul alot

and whoever else is on AIM/MSN and feals like chatting (besides SMD) i chat with
so i always have a pretty good grasp on whats happening at tbt

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Yes, I forgive you. Also, I'm sorry for raising your warn. I hope you can forgive me.
Smart, you did the right thing warning me. If positions of us where flip flopped, I wold've done what you did.

Back