• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Im open for anyone to play!

Ghostkid

the Ghostkidliest guy
Bells
Switch
0464-4670-7422
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
White Rose
Coco
Ruby
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Tasty Cake
Jingle Christmas Doll
Poptart Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (21) +
now that i have wifi i can play with anyone anytime if you want to play just post your fc and like this post so i can get back to you! :)

Sure! its night at my town tho so there isnt much to do

Play ACNL with me too

I want to play ACNL with anyone who wants to visit or dream of trade! In case my friend code doesn't show again it's 0490-8856-2745

Play ACNL with me too

I live in Arizona USA - Arizona mountain standard time, but I get online at all hours and currently have night setting for my stores. Yay I got a friend!!! l will add your friend codes and feel free to message me. Hope to see ya!

ooo ill add ya! i was out yesterday and i couldn't respond till now

- - - Post Merge - - -

my timezone is est rn its 5:57 if that gives you an idea of it

Back