• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

I'm no longer 23

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Green Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Snowflake Glow Wand
Yule Log
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Yep, today is my 24th birthday. I 'member two years ago when I published a blog on my birthday. Today's birthday blog is about some interesting facts of my birthdays in the past.

Today, I have to go to school (I'm a college student). The truth is, I rarely go to school on my birthday. Since I started college in 2012, I have always been going on only two days a week (usually Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday). But this semester, I go five days a week, and my birthday is on a weekday (Monday). The last time I went to school on my birthday was on my 21st birthday in 2014. However, the last time I went to school on my birthday when I went five days a week was on my 15th birthday on 2008 (when I was in the 9th grade). Throughout the 12 years I was in under-college school, I only went to school on my birthday five times total (not including the one in 2014 since I graduated in 2011). Half of all the times, my birthday was on the weekends or Friday. In fact, it was on Sunday 3 times throughout my entire schooling career, as well as Saturday once. And when I had one on Friday (which happened in the 5th grade and 10th grade in 2004 and 2009, respectively), school is closed due to some conferences or something (basically it was a student holiday). So all the times I went to school on my birthday was on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. Here is the summary:

• 2000 - it was on a Sunday, which is on the weekends.
  • 2001 - it was on Tuesday, which means it's a school day. This was the first time I went to school on my birthday.
  • 2002 - it was on a Wednesday, which means it's a school day. I also went to school that day.
  • 2003 - it was on a Thursday, which is a school day. Amazingly enough, this was my 10th birthday.
  • 2004 - it was on a Friday. It was a student holiday, so no school.
  • 2005 - it was on a Sunday, which is on the weekends.
  • 2006 - it was on a Monday, which means it's a school day.
  • 2007 - although it was on a school day (which is Tuesday), I ended up not going to school. From wherever I lived during that year, it was a snow day. That means I could not go to school, even if I got to go during the 12th and 14th.
  • 2008 - it was on a Wednesday, which means it's a school day. This was the last time I went to school on my birthday before college.
  • 2009 - it was on a Friday. Like what I said before, I couldn't go when it was a student holiday.
  • 2010 - it was on a Saturday, which is on the weekends.
  • 2011 - it was on a Sunday, which is on the weekends. This was my last year in high school.
  • 2012 - for a whole year, I was taking a break from school.
  • 2013 to 2015 - for the next three years, I had a Tuesday/Thursday schedule in the spring semester (the one with my birthday). Only in 2014 I went to school.
  • 2016 - it was on Saturday, which is on the weekends.

It's rather odd that I rarely go to school on my birthday since it was in the school months of January to May and August to December. I was rather lucky that I didn't have to go to school on my birthday. Even in 2017 when I have to go five days a week, I only have one class a day.

Another thing worth mentioning was what I was hyped for on my birthday. Normally, it's about the presents or special trips, but this year, it was about the cake. Normally, I only get squared or rectangular cakes. This year, I wanted a round cake with two layers. Even though my birthday is today, I got my cakes on Saturday (one round one and one squared one) as we celebrated it then.

I hope you enjoyed reading my blog.

happy birthday! I can't believe you remember all that. I don't even remember what I did for my birthday last year.

Happy bday ^^

Now, mark your calendar. My 18th birthday is coming up on June 11. Ik I'm finally becoming a legitimate adult. As a matter of fact I just got my voter registration confirmation today xDDD

I never have school on my birthday. Lucky me >:D

Back