I'm leaving

DSFAN121

Bells
I'm having too many conflicts here, and I'm tired of it, so I'm outta here, probably for good.

Ac1983fan, you're the coolest!

Bob, thanks for all the help you've given me.

^_^

Bam, this isn't good-bye for us.

Storm, thanks for the ACAC job and all the kindness you have shone me, but I will be retiring from the ACAC. Even if we weren't having problems, I rarely come onto NSider anyway.

Bul, no matter what people say about you, you're an awesome admin, and I'll remember you. :jay:

P.S. Don't bother coming onto TNZ and flaming me--I'll be able to take care of you easily.

:)

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Why cant we all just get along?

:(
Sometimes that's the way life is, Storm. Some people just can't get along with others. No one knows why. It's just one of those things.
Although I do add it is a shame to lose a very active member from The Bell Tree. Even if I didn't know her to well.

Pie_Or_Die said:
PIRANHA2 said:
Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:

Ask Mino and Fish. >_>
you have no right to call Mino Mino, or me Fish anymore, you have lost any and all trust i had for you.
looks like theres a reason behind this
Yes, sadly, there is. <_________<

Pie_Or_Die said:
PIRANHA2 said:
Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:

Ask Mino and Fish. >_>
you have no right to call Mino Mino, or me Fish anymore, you have lost any and all trust i had for you.
looks like theres a reason behind this
Oh, there is, Pod, there is one big reason behind it.

YesManJr's_Cohort said:
Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:

Ask Mino and Fish. >_>
Mino and Fish both seem like really nice guys when they're not talking to you.
But whatever, see you at TNZ.

:p
Well, Mino and Fish ARE nice guys, it's just that you don't want to get on their bad side.

:p

I feel the problem lies in Pikmin's and Piranha's stubborness, I am not one to talk but try and go with the flow.

Being stubborn can lead you to do things you don't want to , trust me I had an experience like that.

This isn't a flame just saying when in a conflict try and see the other person's view.

(I also don't know what happened but this was a guess

^_^ )

SPORGE27 said:
I feel the problem lies in Pikmin's and Piranha's stubborness, I am not one to talk but try and go with the flow.

Being stubborn can lead you to do things you don't want to , trust me I had an experience like that.

This isn't a flame just saying when in a conflict try and see the other person's view.

^_^ )
no, its not a manner of stubborness... you had to have been there, basicly.

SPORGE27 said:

^_^ )
*twitches*

I don't like the direction this has gone. I'm afraid this is going to have to be locked. It seems that reality has been ignored for too long, and I'm sick of it. This is just like a few months ago, when you guys thought all I did was flame Bambam, 24/7, even for making one spelling mistake.

Back