• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

I'M GOING TO DIGIPEN!!!

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Next year, I'm going to one of the Game Developing Summer Workshops in Digipen! Since the main HQ are in Redmond, Washington, and that's too far away from Minnesota, I'll be going to the University of Wisconsin-Parkside - Kenosha, Wisconsin. It'll be great! And then, when I'm ready for college, I'll be heading out to Redmond. And when I finish the four year program, I'm going to work for Nintendo!

:wub:

BTW, I would've went this year, but I missed the classes for this year.

cool....i was thinking the same. And i would be a spy and work at SOny and find there secets

:p j/k But wow, your so lucky! VERY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY*goes on for to days* person!

Not fair! I want to do this too, but one- it's on the other side of the country, and two- I don't have the money!

:( You get everyhting!

---

Anyways... did you say you wanted to go to Digipen for college or that univerity?

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Not fair! I want to do this too, but one- it's on the other side of the country, and two- I don't have the money!

:( You get everyhting!

---

Anyways... did you say you wanted to go to Digipen for college or that univerity?

:p

And I want to go to Digipen College.

Bulerias said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Not fair! I want to do this too, but one- it's on the other side of the country, and two- I don't have the money! :( You get everyhting!

---

:p

And I want to go to Digipen College.
Then what was that about the university of wisconsin?

Very Nice Bul. When you go, If I still hate the NOAs, could you punch Andy really hard in the jaw? i'd appreciate it. PATRIOTA wasn;t abke to get close to him for me.

Bulerias said:
Next year, I'm going to one of the Game Developing Summer Workshops in Digipen! Since the main HQ are in Redmond, Washington, and that's too far away from Minnesota, I'll be going to the University of Wisconsin-Parkside - Kenosha, Wisconsin. It'll be great! And then, when I'm ready for college, I'll be heading out to Redmond. And when I finish the four year program, I'm going to work for Nintendo!

:wub:

BTW, I would've went this year, but I missed the classes for this year.
i live in wisconsin and there was a flier at school about that, but i never asked my parents about it, they'd probably say its a waste of time and money...but anyways, have fun!

Whoa, cool.... Maybe I should go there, too.... <__< Am I too old?

congrats!

now i just need to figure out what digipen is...

from my guess... its a digimon... pen... cool?

i hate digimon... if anyone was wondering >_>

SysteMeltDown911 said:
cool....i was thinking the same. And i would be a spy and work at SOny and find there secets

:p j/k But wow, your so lucky! VERY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY*goes on for to days* person!
Yes and have a multi-million dollar lawsuit against you.

PIRANHA2 said:
congrats!

It's like a summer camp for game design, er something....

PikMino42 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
congrats!

It's like a summer camp for game design, er something....
hmmm..... sounds cool?

i dunno...

Soon, I might go to digipen over in Redmond, since its only a 20 minute drive away for me. Anyways, good for you! 'Tis teh Jawesome!

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Congrats. You're going to study game programming, I presume? Well, have fun. For all you know, you could be the next Shigeru Miyamoto.
Yes, exactly, and maybe a little bit of game design. The main thing I'll be doing is stufying C/C++, and the sort. And I hope that I can be the next Shigeru Miyamoto!

:D

And for people that are wondering, Digipen itself is a full-fledged college, but it has a program for high-schoolers.

Back