I'm experiencing some issues with Cydia. Are you?

Nic

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Has anybody been having frequent crashing on Cydia? I have been on some forums who say that have and I'm wondering if guys have.

I have tried SSHing into my iPod and deleting some sources that give me Host Unreachable and I have also tried upgrading sources, applications, themes, etc.

If you guys are wondering, i'm running 4.0 2G, MB Model. I've heard this version is very unstable.

If you like the app donate to them. Honestly, the app store is apples way of leeching off them.

Sporge27 said:
If you like the app donate to them. Honestly, the app store is apples way of leeching off them.
I'm not going to go through the trouble of donating to every developer whose apps I steal when I can just buy them on the App Store. Apple only takes 30% of app sales, and iOS developers still make plenty of money.

Tyeforce said:
Sporge27 said:
I'm not going to go through the trouble of donating to every developer whose apps I steal when I can just buy them on the App Store. Apple only takes 30% of app sales, and iOS developers still make plenty of money.
I'd prefer for all of my money to go to the developer, after all it's their app, "and Apple still make plenty of money."

Jas0n said:
Tyeforce said:
Sporge27 said:
I'd prefer for all of my money to go to the developer, after all it's their app, "and Apple still make plenty of money."
Well, yeah, but that's just not the way it works. And if I really wanted to donate to a developer, I'd buy their app on the App Store and donate another 30% of the cost of the app, but in most cases that's such a small amount of money that it doesn't even make a difference. It's not like if I did it that everyone else in the world would instantly start doing it, too.

Tyeforce said:
Jas0n said:
Tyeforce said:
Sporge27 said:
Well, yeah, but that's just not the way it works. And if I really wanted to donate to a developer, I'd buy their app on the App Store and donate another 30% of the cost of the app, but in most cases that's such a small amount of money that it doesn't even make a difference. It's not like if I did it that everyone else in the world would instantly start doing it, too.
Did your mother never teach you that every little counts? How do you think these people selling apps for half a dollar become millionaires?

I try to use software that supports the business model for software I prefer. why I use open office. they got some money from me. Not always doable, but I support when I can and if it is a good piece of software.

Like with some games, I like it when they at least make the game cheap. If they offer extra things in it for money, if it is fun I will normally gladly buy something.

I like how no posts in the thread are about helping out Nic with his problem.

Mine isn't gonna be either, since I know nothing about the stuff. =[

Back