• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

I'm a Simpson!

YogurtBandit said:
Curse my powers to not know how to take screenshots!

-_-
At the top right of your keyboard, there is a Print Screen or Prnt Scrn key. Hit that and it copies your screen so go into Paint or something, hit Paste, and save/upload

6fet21l.jpg

Curse my powers to forget to save in PNG!

UltraByte said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
All of the possible mouths are like... sticking out too far.
This is the Simpsons, Storm. It's a cartoon, where things get overly exaggerated.
I meant that they aren't all like that in the show.

As far as I can tell, UltraByte, Storm and I have the most attractive Simpsons here.
(I am a shoe-in, UltraByte gets in because she's a girl, and Storm's got man hairz.)

Fabio said:
As far as I can tell, UltraByte, Storm and I have the most attractive Simpsons here.
(I am a shoe-in, UltraByte gets in because she's a girl, and Storm's got man hairz.)
:\

I don't know whether this is a good thing or a bad thing.

Back