• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Buying * ˚ ✦ igb/fruit/hybrids

Hi! So your wishlist has been updated? I think I should have all the items there! It's a big order, so only 1 tbt each is fine c:
i’ve already gotten most of the items so i’ll take off the ones i got! how much would it be exactly?

Hiya! I have the afternoon tea set, mochi pestle, aurora screen, full-moon vanity, amiibo shelf, black rain boots, blossom lantern and bread-making set I can sell for 30 tbt!
hi! i already have the afternoon tea set, aurora screen, black rain boots, blossom lantern & the bread making set! how much would it be for the remaining item?

- - - Post Merge - - -

updated wishlist :)

Ahh, congrats!! And would 3 tbt for the amiibo shelf be okay with you? n v n

Oh okay! It can still be 1 tbt each if you like! Whenever your wishlist is updated again after trading with utsutsu, I'll gather your items together <3

Oh okay! It can still be 1 tbt each if you like! Whenever your wishlist is updated again after trading with utsutsu, I'll gather your items together <3

i’m done :) lmk how much it will cost for each item! :blush:

Hmm let's see, 42 items, so it'll only be 42 tbt! :D
Something came up with my grandmother, I'll be back shortly I apologize!

Hmm let's see, 42 items, so it'll only be 42 tbt! :D
Something came up with my grandmother, I'll be back shortly I apologize!

that’s alright! i hope whatever came up gets better :)

that’s alright! i hope whatever came up gets better :)

Thanks for your wishes! Had to run some last minute errands for her. I'm almost home, thanks for your patience. I'll gather your items as soon as I'm home c:

Thanks for your wishes! Had to run some last minute errands for her. I'm almost home, thanks for your patience. I'll gather your items as soon as I'm home c:

is it ok if we can do this a little later? i’m about to go out with family, can i vm you when i’m available?

Hi, I may sell you these. 7 TBT and you visiting would be great! :)

1 TBT EACH
1. fireplace
2. heart hairpin
3. high-end stereo
4. record player
5. retro stereo
2 TBT EACH
1. shearling boots

Hi, I may sell you these. 7 TBT and you visiting would be great! :)

1 TBT EACH
1. fireplace
2. heart hairpin
3. high-end stereo
4. record player
5. retro stereo
2 TBT EACH
1. shearling boots

ok! is rn a good time for you? ^^

I'm actually waiting for someone to pick up their stuff in my town right now.
If they go offline, I may do this for you shortly. :)

I have to ask them about something else so it might be a longer wait due to that as well.
I'll let you know when we may trade! :)

Last edited:
I'm actually waiting for someone to pick up their stuff in my town right now.
If they go offline, I may do this for you shortly. :)

I have to ask them about something else so it might be a longer wait due to that as well.
I'll let you know when we may trade! :)

oki!! :)

Awesome, and yes I am. :)
I've opened the gate for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks for trading with me! :)

Back