• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

If you had to live in another country, what country would it be?

Realistically I would never really get the opportunity to go and live in Iceland or Canada (both of those I would love). But there's plenty of places in the UK I wouldn't mind moving to. Wales in particular and Scotland have some beautiful areas. I would stay away from the big cities and go and live in the sticks somewhere.

Quite jealous of some of my friends who I went to school with, in the last 10 years several of them have moved countries. 1 is currently in New York and another is in Canada, doing really well by all accounts. Love seeing the pictures and how well they've done :)

Last edited:
I would love to live in the United Kingdom, probably around the London area.

Australia, Canada, Sweden, or Japan. Somewhere quiet where I can still travel to the big cities nearby.

Back