• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

If You Could Give Any Game an HD Remake?

On my PS2 I was addicted to a game called Brave: The Search for The Spirit Dancer. I loved that game so much, I would love to see a remake of that game with the capability of today?s graphics.

Kirby Air Ride

It's a shame that Nintendo never made a sequel of this game, as it's one of the best games the
Game Cube had to offer in my opinion. So having at least a HD version of it on the Switch would
be pretty nice.

Kirby Air Ride

It's a shame that Nintendo never made a sequel of this game, as it's one of the best games the
Game Cube had to offer in my opinion. So having at least a HD version of it on the Switch would
be pretty nice.

Omg, I love the idea of this so much as well. I played it a lot with an old friend while growing up and had a ton of fun with it. I think they could really make this game shine with a revamped HD remake. :)

If I could give any game an HD Remake then the game that I would choose is definitely The Legend of Dragoon. It was a game that I loved playing that I hoped for a sequel or a prequel of the game. Enjoyed both the battle system and the soundtrack of The Legend of Dragoon. Heard that there was a sequel in making for it, but for some reason it got dropped. It's really too bad that it got dropped, but maybe a remake of the game is a better route. Don't really know if it would be or not.

Hmm maybe stuff from my Gamecube days:

Super Mario Sunshine
SSX Tricky
Mario Kart Double Dash!!
SSB Melee

Nintendo please port Zelda Windwaker HD and Twilight Princess HD over to Switch PLEASE :'>

Not really an HD remake, but I really-really wish Nintendo would re-release Kirby and the Rainbow Curse on Switch. I just started playing it today and oh my gosh!! The game is so beautiful! (σ'∀')σ*。・゜+.*
This Kirby has got to be my favorite one so far and I wonder why no one except this game tried to explore the theme of clay. It's just so pretty. <3

for me, it'd probably be Ecco the Dolphin: Defender of the Future. that was my childhood game, and with today's technology, it could look absolutely beautiful. i didn't realize how much i wanted this until now

Without any hesitations: the two Golden Sun games from the GBA era (the one on DS was pretty disappointing to be honest). These games were so good, on the one hand graphically and also they were quite long to finish, and even after that there were all the Djinns to find and many more dungeons to explore, especially in the second opus! I loved those games so much ^^

Baten Kaitos would be awesome to see on the switch.

Agreed. One of the best Gamecube games, imo.

I'd like to see a HD remake of Skyward Sword. Eiji Aonuma himself hinted towards this. The game would make good use of the Joycons' motion controls.

Baten Kaitos would be awesome to see on the switch.

So agree with this!

Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean and Baten Kaitos Origins were both amazing GameCube JRPGs! I was disappointed when Baten Kaitos DS was cancelled.

Would also hope to see Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD remaster for the Switch.

Wii Sports, but for the Switch..... so Switch Sports. and give it an online feature, and the games from Wii Sports Resort AND some new ones xx

That's difficult it would either be Suikoden II or Grandia but I tend to say Grandia. It is my all time favorit jrpg and I love it to death. Sure there is a remaster version on the way but I want a full HD remake. I know this is not going to happen but still!

Sonic adventure battle 2, paper Mario, Kirby 64, legend of Zelda : ocarina of time! Those are such classics and I really love the courses and stories already, I think they would be mind-blowing if they got an hd remake :)
Also super Mario advance on gameboy, I loved that game

Okay this may be an awkward one compared to all those polular one but this is a game I loved as a kid.

Horsez ranch rescue

I would love it if it came on the switch and I think I would be able to complete it becouse back on the Wii the horse would turn the opposite direction of where I wanted to go and I could never complet this one part! Even after switching hands the horse would still go the opposite direction
This game is one of the games I mostly want to have a remake on the switch

Back