• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

If you could change anything about your town, what would it be?

I'm pretty satisfied with my town, but I kind of wish I had put the campsite somewhere else. It's not that big of a deal, since it's in a decent spot, but I don't know how I feel about it being so close to my house.

I'd delete my cafe because I don't ever go there and it takes up quite a bit of space.

Move my police station, and make it Booker's station (what was I thinking when I built it.....) And a better map since in my main town there is a stretch of land which i can't do anything with because it's the only place I can fit a house to plot reset.

i'd change my town layout. i think my layout is one of the worse layouts on this game, in my opinion atleast :(

Last edited:
Definitely some rocks that I wish weren't there. Bonbon lives in isolation right now by Retail, but I can't set up a space for someone to plot near her because the only suitable spot is blocked by a rock.

Hmm... definitely would love to remove the one rock in front of my police station. It kinda got in the way of a stepping stone path, and this same rock is also directly behind Re-Tail so it's quite awkward... Also would love to get rid of this other rock near my mayor's house. It just looks weird.

I wish there was an option to push rocks out of the way or something...

Last edited:
Ooh there is a lot I want to change but despite it all I can't let go of my town and restart.

I am extremely satisfied with my town and the layout. but if i had to change something I would like another bridge from my bamboo forest to the small strip of land between the river and the traintracks to give the area more purpose

I would change my mayor's eyes! I hate the ones I have and I thought they were changeable - like more than color - so I didn't ever reset.

Now it would take someone to let me fill an entire character's house, dresser, secret storage, and possibly yard in order for me to keep all of my items and money to reset. I'm so upset with myself lol

I'd put the Campgrounds not next to my fricking Police Station. Was not expecting it to be there when I opened my game after the update :(.

Last edited:
Probably change the location of rocks or remove them altogether. Hmmm that's it. I'm pretty satisfied with what I have right now.

I would honestly change the layout of where the houses are and where my rocks/ponds are. Other than that I can't complain!

Back