• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Idk if I like Audie anymore ;;

If anyone wants to learn more about hobbies.
Hey this is super interesting, thanks for linking! Is there a list of which villager has which hobby yet?

Oh thanks so much for linking this. This explains a lot. Bunnie's interest is fashion but she still was stretching all over the place most of the time. But she did not wear sunglasses like Goose and Audie do. Interesting. I noticed my Fauna and Alice act very differently though. Fauna is usually wandering around or hanging out with Erik. Alice tends to be by herself looking at flowers with a magnifying glass. So it seems Educators and Nature enthusiasts are at the very least very different.
Well I have not had a single fitness villager on my island yet, but I have noticed Pate whose interest is fashion also works out a lot. Actually I think I have seen every single villager working out pretty regularly except for Poppy and Dom... even Bob works out!

I admit I don't love Audie working out, but I've decided to get over it. All of this dislike for her is giving me an even bigger soft spot for her. I don't even love the fitness trait on Jocks, I prefer "play" jocks. Honestly the worst part for me is the sporty shades...I wish her workout outfit was designed better.

I have her living on the beach and I plan to decorate around it with surfboards, beach furniture and a little tiki stall. She's just going to be my sporty, energetic beach girl who has been surfing and hanging out at the beach her whole life, but dreams of being famous.

Honestly I don’t mind her working out that much, sure I wish she wouldn’t wear the sunglasses and track suit but it isn’t that big of a deal, she usually changes back pretty quick on my island.

I also think peppy personality fits her pretty well, couldn’t see her being any other personality imo.

didn't know audie was pretty popular when i found her on my first mystery island. i much prefer her tropical side instead of her 'constantly working-out' getup!! i let her go and replaced her with a random villager (roald, who i adored but let go) ; ^ ;

I admit I don't love Audie working out, but I've decided to get over it. All of this dislike for her is giving me an even bigger soft spot for her. I don't even love the fitness trait on Jocks, I prefer "play" jocks. Honestly the worst part for me is the sporty shades...I wish her workout outfit was designed better.

I have her living on the beach and I plan to decorate around it with surfboards, beach furniture and a little tiki stall. She's just going to be my sporty, energetic beach girl who has been surfing and hanging out at the beach her whole life, but dreams of being famous.
I made her a private beach on mine and she never interacts with it ;;;;; makes me sad bc I put a lot of work into it OTL

I made her a private beach on mine and she never interacts with it ;;;;; makes me sad bc I put a lot of work into it OTL

Aww, that's disappointing :(

I haven't done much yet, but she does sit in these chairs by her house sometimes.

EYRF71TVAAIySOL.jpeg
EYRF71QUYAAgopJ.jpeg

You do you. As long as you're happy with your choices have at it!

I have Audie and I don't mind her. As what others have said I'm not a fan when she sports her green track jacket and glasses--it doesn't fit her.

I just replaced Audie and feel no regret. She’s cute but I realized I can’t stand the fitness types and she was that to the extreme. Too many cute peppy villagers to stress over one.

Audie was one of my first three mystery island finds. She was great for a while. But I got sick of her xD So she has to leave. But that's okay! She found a good home with a friend! And I eventually found Ozzie (HE IS SO CUTE OMIGOSH).

I don't love her as much as I did at the start. I don't mind the constant working out too much but she's got the basic peppy furniture on mine and doesn't seem to want to swap it with anything I give her.

I have never had her, so I can't say much about her specifically. I typically love the Jock characters though because I find them usually have a bit more personality then others. Mine don't seen to work out as much. If anything the one on my island I notice working out the most is probably Merengue, and shes a normal. Haha.

I am actually town on Judy. I know. SHOCKER. She has got to the the cutest villager of all. But so far shes been more bring then the rest. So far the only time I have talked to her is when I had to talk to her. She never comes to me for anything. And if I use any emotions towards here, she literally just smiles. Like if I greet a villager with a wave, THEY HAVE ALL WAVED BACK, except Judy. It's so werid. I like her, but I am not in love with her. Which is unfortunate.

im having this issue with rodeo. im not sure what his sub personality is but half of the time he is in his fitness outfit and it looks really ugly on him in contrast to how cute his normal outfit is.

ahh i love him so much too!! he's be my fave since I was a kid playing the GCN version, so needless to say I'm super attached to him too!! i haven't seen him sing yet (i imagine that VERY cute) but i do agree that him attempting to workout is both hilarious and adorable! (and he's certainly one of the cutest jocks, he's so round haha). im very glad to find other poncho fans tho, they're kinda hard to find, he needs more recognition for his cuteness!! :D
His Jock-ness initially turned me off to him but he grew on me--I had him in NL and he is so wee and adorable that now I laugh when he's talking about being swole or whatever.

im having this issue with rodeo. im not sure what his sub personality is but half of the time he is in his fitness outfit and it looks really ugly on him in contrast to how cute his normal outfit is.

rodeo also has the fitness interest. i had him for awhile and i actually liked it because it was such a contrast to other lazies but the fitness interest can get annoying after awhile lol

Back