• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Idea for new feature, please submit to them if you like it

arbra

I Love Elephants!
Bells
New Horizons Token
Jack
Lucky
Coco
Leif
Flea
Yellow Lily
Yellow Rose
Ancient Candle
Yellow Candy
My idea is to be able to save layouts at my campsite. That way I can decorate for the different holidays without having to search through all of my items, or remembering how I had it set up perfectly.

It seems like they already do this when we invite in new campers, even if it is just temporary, so it should not be that hard and would be a cool feature.

I do not mind if they even make it where you have to buy the slots for leaf tickets, I would happily pay.

If you like the idea, please submit it to them to maybe help get it implemented!!

Thanks,

--- Arbra

Back