• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

I'd like a job...

ac1983fan

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
well, I probably won't have ACDS right away, and I might not be able to go online right away either, but can I still have a job? I'll do anything...

ya i need a job too... we should start a i need a job club!

:D now i must roll on the floor laughing for eternity. (or until this board closes if it ever does)
:rofl:

Well you won't need the game or the abillity to go online right away sence we won't launch till January, as for a Job that's out of my department I'm only a gardener/landscaper

CLOUD82 said:
ya i need a job too... we should start a i need a job club!

:D now i must roll on the floor laughing for eternity. (or until this board closes if it ever does)
:rofl:
If you really want a job in AC:WW, I have plenty.

TBTS will be glad to employ all of you. You will all be added to the master employee list right now.
@AOTS-please do not try taking away our members. Feel free to have them be a part of your organization in addition to TBTS, but please refrain from trying to take TBTS's members at TBT. Thanks.

DarthGohan1 said:
TBTS will be glad to employ all of you. You will all be added to the master employee list right now.
@AOTS-please do not try taking away our members. Feel free to have them be a part of your organization in addition to TBTS, but please refrain from trying to take TBTS's members at TBT. Thanks.
I'm not trying to take away employees from you. These users sound like they want a job and I am letting them know that I can find them many in addition to TBT. I am affiliated to TBTS anyways so why would I take its employees away?

sorry for double post but im gettin acww for christmas and i will be going online with it the first day i get it.

OK, you're added to the team. Thanks for joining kafke. by the way, how did you find out abotu tbts?

Kafke said:
2 things 1 we need a edit button 2 i could design shirts and stuff too.
well, i didnt put you into a category yet, because it is only fair that if we need more employees in a certain area that newer members should get moved. chances are you'll be able to have the job you prefer though.
you get editing powers at 190 posts i believe.

Back