• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway I will try go get your dream villagers <3

talisheo

W a s h
Bells
User Title Color Change
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Red Cosmos
Cake
Feedback
100% (68) +
Tomorrow I will be gone in the mountains for a few hours, and I will have nothing to do.
Please list your dream villagers here and I will keep an eye for them as I go on my reset journey for my own :)

I will probably keep doing this even after tomorrow because I honestly have nothing better to do for the next few days xD so please post your dream villagers and if I stumble upon one in the campsite I'll let you know and give them to you :)

Please start using this spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmPL_gzvdwkadG1rVW0wc3FIRHZ3ZVFuUlFSNGMxdFE#gid=0

I am working with other(s) to get your dreamies :)

Last edited:
Mine is my sig! You're an awesome person for doing this! Just like everyone else doing the exact same thing!!

:O If you run across Marshal or Whitney or Stitches or Marina or Julian please inform me?? They are my favourites, so any one will do >.< Thank you soooo much, you are an angel <3!

Edit: Just saw your post, scratch julian since he is your dreamy :)

Last edited:
Merengue, Zucker, Ankha, Marshal, Tangy, Mira Mainly ^__^

Last edited:
Hm my top priority ones are really popular villagers so I'll go with my lower priority dream villagers.
I would love Filbert, Dotty or Vesta. :)

Back