I Will NOT Be Leaving

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15

Retired Staff
Bells
Yes, that time is coming, or has for some of you. What am I talking about? School. The time when we go back to learn. To me, learning is fun, but that's not what I'm talking about. I would just like to say that because of the coming school year, I will NOT be leaving The Bell Tree. I will still visit daily, and keep up with current events. I have decided to, for one, because it is my duty as a moderator. So, I'll be here all year round, and I just won't vanish. If everything is like last year, I will have little homework, and a lot of time here.

Same here. I was here from the beginning, and will continue that. I just won't be on if I have a Report to do or study for Spanish. That will be rare though, so expect me to be here often.

i'll probably be here... but less active... school takes alot of your time... when you are in high school

:p

but i'll still try to come

:p

and once ACDS comes out i'll fail every class and drop out XD

this is my schedual for summer vacation

10:00 Wake Up
10:00 get on computer

6:30 Eat Dinner

12-1:00 go to bed

trust me

i will still be here

im addicted to the compu

Uhh, me neither? You all have known me more during school than not during....

not that i'm as active as most of you, but i'll try coming back daily...but that might not happen...i'm taking some real advanced classes in high school this year that will probably result in lots of homework every night. i'll try coming on for a little at least every other day.

:'(

DarthGohan1 said:
not that i'm as active as most of you, but i'll try coming back daily...but that might not happen...i'm taking some real advanced classes in high school this year that will probably result in lots of homework every night. i'll try coming on for a little at least every other day.

I'll be taking two languages, that might be annoying for homework and studying....

PikMino42 said:
DarthGohan1 said:

I'll be taking two languages, that might be annoying for homework and studying....
Yeah, but think of how useful it will be.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
PikMino42 said:
DarthGohan1 said:

Spanish and German. :\ Can't be too useful.

PikMino42 said:
PikMino42 said:
DarthGohan1 said:

What if you'll be stranded on an island where the only residents are Spanish-speaking Germans? :lol:

Bulerias said:
PikMino42 said:
PikMino42 said:
DarthGohan1 said:

What if you'll be stranded on an island where the only residents are Spanish-speaking Germans? :lol:
I'd resort to cannibalism immediately.

;)

PikMino42 said:
Bulerias said:
PikMino42 said:
PikMino42 said:
DarthGohan1 said:

;)
And what if some of them have access to the military? They could send in the dragons from Wisconsin and make you make cheese for the rest of your life.

:(

Bulerias said:
PikMino42 said:
Bulerias said:
PikMino42 said:
PikMino42 said:
DarthGohan1 said:

;)
And what if some of them have access to the military? They could send in the dragons from Wisconsin and make you make cheese for the rest of your life.

And remember, it's my dragon armada.

^_^

everyone does know you should get at least 8 hours of sleep, i get 9,so i got to bed at 10 and school ends at 3:10. And then i get home and do my homework,(i walk home) so when i am done with the 2, its like 4:30(plus i will watch TV

:p ) Then i still have about 5:00-5 1/2 whours left. So i may either play with friends for the rest of the day,or be on the computer. Or a mixture. So i am set

Bulerias said:
PikMino42 said:
Bulerias said:
PikMino42 said:
PikMino42 said:
DarthGohan1 said:

;)

There's no cheese in Wisconsin, it's a myth, sorta like the moon landing.

Bulerias said:
I'm going to be not as active, of course... maybe 2 hours a day...
same here... unless my parents have the same rules as last year, where I couldn't come on on the weekdays, and was forced to sneek it...

Back