I was just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cottonball

#1 Sasaeng fan
Joined
Nov 12, 2008
Posts
6,022
Bells
12
Dragon Tokens
0
Switch
0486-9372-0613
Mom's Plush
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange Mote of Flame
Red Candy
While flipping through a photography magazine I was wondering...


How many TBT'ers do photography?
 
I do if I'm feeling really down..
Or just really in the mood to take pictures.
 
I take pictures occasionally, I don't do photography.

I would love to learn more about it, though.

FYI, bacon boy, if you're looking to pursue a job in/the field of journalism, prepare to be overwhelmed by underwhelming pay/a flooded job market. just a heads up, since i wanted to do that.

that, and having editors that suck *censored.2.0*/are complete asshats.

and then i stopped caring about school.
 
kalinn said:
I do if I'm feeling really down..
Or just really in the mood to take pictures.
You should post some. I'd love to see 'em.

: ]
 
Psychonaut said:
I take pictures occasionally, I don't do photography.

I would love to learn more about it, though.
You should.
Im doing it in school this year. [If I get in. HOPEFULLY!]
But I did get into it when the whole 'fad' of it passed, but I seriously felt as if I would get into it one day.
 
i can't say that i do photography, but it sounds like something i'd get into if i wasn't already into music,i think it could be a second hobby
 
accfgardenfan said:
i can't say that i do photography, but it sounds like something i'd get into if i wasn't already into music,i think it could be a second hobby
Well you should. What type of music are you into?
 
Peekab00m said:
Psychonaut said:
I take pictures occasionally, I don't do photography.

I would love to learn more about it, though.
You should.
Im doing it in school this year. [If I get in. HOPEFULLY!]
But I did get into it when the whole 'fad' of it passed, but I seriously felt as if I would get into it one day.
check this guy out

http://psychokittyboy.deviantart.com/

isn't me, but he took some cool pics/shared them on the forum i used to be on.
had some kinda srs bzns camera, and knew how to use it.

also, the main problem about me not getting more into it is my camera, and not having sufficient funds for a camera/the... reason to pay that much for a camera. if I was going to run around taking pictures, I could see paying a lot for a good camera, but I don't think I will, because I procrastinate, rarely leave my chair, and even more rarely go outside.

or something like that.

oh, and I haven't taken the time to learn photoshop/gimp yet, either. that's a problem I'm having. :p
 
Psychonaut said:
Peekab00m said:
Psychonaut said:
I take pictures occasionally, I don't do photography.

I would love to learn more about it, though.
You should.
Im doing it in school this year. [If I get in. HOPEFULLY!]
But I did get into it when the whole 'fad' of it passed, but I seriously felt as if I would get into it one day.
check this guy out

http://psychokittyboy.deviantart.com/

isn't me, but he took some cool pics/shared them on the forum i used to be on.
had some kinda srs bzns camera, and knew how to use it.

also, the main problem about me not getting more into it is my camera, and not having sufficient funds for a camera/the... reason to pay that much for a camera. if I was going to run around taking pictures, I could see paying a lot for a good camera, but I don't think I will, because I procrastinate, rarely leave my chair, and even more rarely go outside.

or something like that.

oh, and I haven't taken the time to learn photoshop/gimp yet, either. that's a problem I'm having. :p
*censored.3.0* gimp, and photoshop.
 
Peekab00m said:
accfgardenfan said:
i can't say that i do photography, but it sounds like something i'd get into if i wasn't already into music,i think it could be a second hobby
Well you should. What type of music are you into?
mostly classical,jazz,there are some others that i listen to but never really play, i'm in band at school and music is just like something that makes me escape from everything and just let me be myself,you know?
 
accfgardenfan said:
Peekab00m said:
accfgardenfan said:
i can't say that i do photography, but it sounds like something i'd get into if i wasn't already into music,i think it could be a second hobby
Well you should. What type of music are you into?
mostly classical,jazz,there are some others that i listen to but never really play, i'm in band at school and music is just like something that makes me escape from everything and just let me be myself,you know?
Yeah, at school we have some rock school thing. I dont know, I would totally want to learn to play acoustic guitar if it was fast.. But its not. :<
 
Kaleb said:
No. I just use photography as a tool for drawing from, like it was originally used for.
Really? So like it was supposed to be used for like, tracing a picture?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top