• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

I wanna redo my town, but also I don't want to redo my town T^T

xKiYoMiNaTiONx

Bells
Switch
1405-6738-6985
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Cake
Small Mailbox
*sigh*...

Perhaps I'm caught in a crisis right now... some part of me wants to redo my town, but another part of me says no...

I really love my town's name, but I also want my town name to be other names... this is saddening >_<...

I've really was thinking of naming my town Neverland or Lynphea... ughhh... I don't know what to do...

I don't want to lose all the progress I've made, all the villagers I've had...all my memories and all my clothes I made T^T... (though I QR'd them)...

After a while your town's name becomes background stuff and you don't notice it much, here and there you will remind yourself of it, but ultimately, with progress, especially things like the museum which can be so tedious, all the bells etc.

I think only after like a year when/if you get sooo bored with your town where there's nothing to do and you stop playing it as much, re-start with these new names and to reinvigorate your interest in the game again

I have re-started so many times over stupid things like grass shape and perfect fruit, but now, even though I have my least faviroute perfect fruit and my second faviroute grass, I stopped caring, and my progress became more important

I got the game June 15, and restarted so many times, finally on October 18th I created a town and kept it - this was all last year

but I think it's easier for me because I have a second game so I know I can always get that grass and fruit if I wanted - if you have money saved up you could do that, but I don't know if it'd be worth it

Back