• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

I think I might change my town around

I like to change my town every now and then. It's one of the best thing to do with animal crossing and other online games. I mean we can't do it all the time in real life. :)

I love to change my town up!, Sometimes I will sit and play AC for a few hours and change the pathing and plant stuff c: .

I do this in some areas of my town. I especially like to change the flowers, chop/dig up and replant trees and shrubs.

Every once in a while I chop down all my trees, put all my flowers on the beach, kick up every path, and start fresh :)

Every once in a while I chop down all my trees, put all my flowers on the beach, kick up every path, and start fresh :)

I've been wanting to do the same thing for a while now, but I'm afraid how villagers will react. I'm slow and ponderous when it comes to deciding where to put things, so such a task might take me a few days. Will there be any negative impact?

I've been thinking about replacing my paths with an alternate character. I would really like to free up all of my mayor's pattern space since right now, it's full. I don't think I'd want to move PWPs though...especially not now since my town is still developing.

Back