• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

I REALLY NEED FRIENDS!!!

Feel free to add me.
I'mI'm restarting my town though, so it might not be the prettiet. Lol

I have been playing alone myself. I apologize because I don't have anything to trade but still my friend code is 0903-3319-1024

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also my name is Ava

So, I got ACNL for Christmas this yyear. And I've been playing alone for a long time. My native fruit is oranges, so if you wanna trade or something, I'm open.
FC: 3797-8894-5775
Name: Link.

I am looking for new friends to visit their towns anytime and I have had the game for a while now. If you want to add me then you can. My native fruit is a pear and I just recently started growing perfect pears so if you'd like to trade then that would be rad. Anyways my friend code is on my profile if you wanna add me. And anyone on this thread can just let me know if you do so I can add you as well. Thanks!~ :)

I added you

I've been playing Animal Crossing New Leaf for a year or so, but I think it'd be fun to see what other towns are like and to hear what people think about mine! :) (It's in progress, especially the flowers since I'm making some hybrids but it's nice) I don't really have things to trade other than my fruits cherries, peaches (Native fruit), and persimmons. :D

I just started today, so I am playing catch up! Anyone feel free to come on over, or I can come over if you prefer! My friend code is 0619-6386-5927. My town's name is Pillar, and my native fruit is the apple.

I just started today, so I am playing catch up! Anyone feel free to come on over, or I can come over if you prefer! My friend code is 0619-6386-5927. My town's name is Pillar, and my native fruit is the apple.

I added your friend code so you can add mine too! My town name is Wendelle and my native fruit is the peach (I have two other fruits too though). :)

Back