• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

I need some advice on my home!

oak

Avatar by rosetti & Signature by taj
Ha-Cha!
Bells
Island
Usagi
Love Ball
Galaxy Swirl
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
Red Super Star Trophy
Moon Ball
Alright so I turned my second character Elliott's house into a log cabin hotel. I wanted to post pictures of it to make things easier, but I can only upload pictures from my SD card on my boyfriends laptop. If someone could dream of my town & give me some advice that'd be great. The upstairs isn't finished yet though, I have it blocked off. Feel free to be as critical as you want, I won't be offended. You can also comment on the rest of my town if you like.

I'll dream of your town in return if you want & give my opinion. c: My dream address is in my signature.

Back