I need modern theme outfits for Gracie

Just a suggestion you can tt to right before 5pm, so like 4:45pm and go and order a full outfit, just look up on the Gracie's Fashion Check guide, order most of the style she wants and one piece of some other style that DOESN'T clash, there are certain things when paired that will get you a fail. But it's pretty easy and they don't really have to match, you can order the first thing in your catalog from each thing and look like a hot mess and you'll still get an item. If you wear ALL the style she suggests she'll give you a clothing item from her store, but if you do like I said and wear the one "other" style she'll give you a piece of furniture, which is worth a lot more! Your order will be mailed at 5pm and you can just switch into it, pass your test and then sell the clothes to Re-Tail. Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Just a suggestion you can tt to right before 5pm, so like 4:45pm and go and order a full outfit, just look up on the Gracie's Fashion Check guide, order most of the style she wants and one piece of some other style that DOESN'T clash, there are certain things when paired that will get you a fail. But it's pretty easy and they don't really have to match, you can order the first thing in your catalog from each thing and look like a hot mess and you'll still get an item. If you wear ALL the style she suggests she'll give you a clothing item from her store, but if you do like I said and wear the one "other" style she'll give you a piece of furniture, which is worth a lot more! Your order will be mailed at 5pm and you can just switch into it, pass your test and then sell the clothes to Re-Tail. Hope this helps!

i dont have the items for modern

Back