• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

I need an add on!

Propaganda Man

Bells
Hi guys! I need a sig add on for a help thread. It is going to be very big, so just think about it. Your art work in front of thouseneds of poeple being admired....sound pretty cool doesn't it! Well what I want is a pokemon themed add on. It should be like my Animal Crossing Ask Center on my sig add on but with out the third frame. In the first I want The Pokemon Help Center. Then in the seconed it shoudl say Going beyoned the call. Please do not throw in pics. And please someone make it. It is really urgent. Also if you want bells I will give you 100 or more.

BAMBAM! said:
Hi guys! I need a sig add on for a help thread. It is going to be very big, so just think about it. Your art work in front of thouseneds of poeple being admired....sound pretty cool doesn't it! Well what I want is a pokemon themed add on. It should be like my Animal Crossing Ask Center on my sig add on but with out the third frame. In the first I want The Pokemon Help Center. Then in the seconed it shoudl say Going beyoned the call. Please do not throw in pics. And please someone make it. It is really urgent. Also if you want bells I will give you 100 or more.
Wow, you're talking about DSFan's uncredited knockoff of that ACAC, eh? Heck no. :|

BAMBAM! said:
how did you know?
I've seen that thing... It's basically him saying constantly "We're opened" "anyone got questions" "Do re mi fa so la tee do". Every once in a while they get questions, which he answers when he can. I'll give him credit for having his heart in it, but he needs to give Storm credit for the idea as awell as the AP's and the forum extension.

ok, i made you a beautiful add-on...

i poured my heart and soul into this... so you better use it. :|

PokemonHelpcenter.bmp

must have been an empty heart. But atleast it is true. And didn't think he made it yet. I'll have to tell him to remake it but change some stuff.

PIRANHA2 said:

PokemonHelpcenter.bmp
>_>

Is that a Pikachu?

Pika pika pika CHUUU!!!!

PIRANHA2 said:

PokemonHelpcenter.bmp
Very nice.... :| Bam, contact LINK_IS_AWESOME45 onNsider. He is a great creator. He'll make on for you.

BASTOISE99 said:
PIRANHA2 said:

PokemonHelpcenter.bmp
Very nice.... :| Bam, contact ]
LINK_IS_AWESOME45 is my friend. Why didn't I think of him before?!

BTW in case you didn't notice, I gave him credit!!!

oops here's what I meant.

Why can't you just <big><big><big><big><big>LEAVE ME ALONE?!!!!!!</big></big></big>

DSFAN121 said:
Guys why can't you just LEAVE ME ALONE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/FONT]

Because you totally complained and flamed and spammed at the ACAC, then continued to do it after you were proven incorrect, now you create this, take all of Storm's ideas as your own and, above all else, you always think you're right, superior, smarter and better than everyone else, it's like everyone who annoys the crap out of people poured in to one, convenient package. Now, you say you gave credit and you didn't.

Also, you can't use BB Code righ, but that doesn't matter.

Back