• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Cycling → I n B o x e s: CHERI & AVERY←

poutysprout

Bells
Sakura Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Spring Shamrock
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (101) +

「A p r i c o t」
FC 3325 4440 9219

→ I n B o x e s ←
4JN84zH.gif

Avery
15tbt

「V i l l a g e r s」
Stitches [1]
Kyle [2]
Coco [2]
Wendy [5]
Gaston [5]
Avery[5]
Paula [6]
Violet [6]
Sly [6]

「P i c k l e」
FC 3325 4440 9219

→ I n B o x e s ←
7BK0ihY.gif

Cheri
30tbt

「V i l l a g e r s」
Bob [1]
Molly [1]
Mint [4]
Katt [5]
Ren?e [5]
Walt [6]
Frobert [6]
Dizzy [6]

Last edited:

「R u l e s」

- All villagers are original unless noted
- Lurking is welcomed
- I only post villagers from tier 1-3, if you desire a villager from a lower tier please lurk them
- Lurking does not guarantee you the villager, but I will send you a PM if they are in town and when they are in boxes

「L u r k e d」

savan1
Beau [1]
Zell [2]

shendere
Punchy [2]
Tangy [2]
Tom [3]

Niemyx
Bluebear [2]
Erik [2]
Eugene [4]

StarUrchin
Fang [1]
Elvis [6]

TakiaHimaa
Kyle [2]

AkaneDeath
Marcie [4]
Filbert [3]

Last edited:
Gala is in boxes, she's one of my favourite villagers but I already have her. Hoepfully she finds a loving home.

♡^▽^♡

Last edited:
I can offer 20tbt for Peanut. I'd like to give you them before trading (if interested), just to make sure they're the right currency as I'm fairly new to this site and it will be my first tbt purchase :)

Last edited:
Back