• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia I Love You Mafia

Also Jambouree I have kill action I'm vigilante I can shoot you anyway give up now.

Haha I don't get why you're so intent on killing me. Go ahead if you really think I'm scum I guess?? I mean I can't really stop you. Tbh I suspect you're scum though, why else would you be so defensive

Haha I don't get why you're so intent on killing me. Go ahead if you really think I'm scum I guess?? I mean I can't really stop you. Tbh I suspect you're scum though, why else would you be so defensive

Define defensive

guys. sry but i am the mafia

#mafiagoon2k14

I can't tell if you are joking or not. Noodle is confirmed Doc, Farobi suspected you and you literally bandwagon for no reason. You voted for me first without any reason then you change alise why is that?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Funny you didnt answer my question. scared?

Define defensive

I just mean that you're very adamant about not being scum (albeit, so are the rest of us. sorry if i misspoke.)

I can't tell if you are joking or not. Noodle is confirmed Doc, Farobi suspected you and you literally bandwagon for no reason. You voted for me first without any reason then you change alise why is that?

Omg of course i was kidding. everyone else was roleclaiming scum so i jumped in. call it bandwagoning, if you must. I thought that it was clear enough in the post, but i guess i was wrong. I told you why I voted for you, it was purely gut feeling. I didn't suspect anyone else except for you so don't you, y'know, vote for the person you suspect? I changed my vote (along with most other players) to alise because someone requested it. Turned out she was scum, hurrah. I just changed vote as per request of another player.

Funny you didnt answer my question. scared?

And what question is that, might I ask?

What even is happening. I signed up for this to be a quick game and... well it's not exactly been quick.
Have we all sent in our actions?

I just mean that you're very adamant about not being scum (albeit, so are the rest of us. sorry if i misspoke.)

Omg of course i was kidding. everyone else was roleclaiming scum so i jumped in. call it bandwagoning, if you must. I thought that it was clear enough in the post, but i guess i was wrong. I told you why I voted for you, it was purely gut feeling. I didn't suspect anyone else except for you so don't you, y'know, vote for the person you suspect? I changed my vote (along with most other players) to alise because someone requested it. Turned out she was scum, hurrah. I just changed vote as per request of another player.

And what question is that, might I ask?

I was kidding about the scum part to see people slipped up and thats alise.
Okay whats happening rn...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lets be serious I want you guys role claim rn

I already have. I think there is a mafia and a doctor and a townie left and I'm doctor so who is the townie?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Jambouree I have kill action I'm vigilante I can shoot you anyway give up now.

there is no vig, waffles you are scum sorry.

I already have. I think there is a mafia and a doctor and a townie left and I'm doctor so who is the townie?

- - - Post Merge - - -

there is no vig, waffles you are scum sorry.

Obviously I wanna see if Jam is scared and yes I'm taking a risk, you should see my post I was trolling as scum if I was a scum why would I do that?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't care if we win or lose anyway Jambouree wins anywayz I was the one who suspected Farobi because I thought he is a scum trying to frame Jam but I was wrong. Jambouree shoot me you win anyway

- - - Post Merge - - -

So excited to win I see.

you guys didnt get the clue when there wasnt any night actions?

GG Jam :') I think Waffles doesnt trust me anymore because of irl mafia xD lels

Last edited:
I always see Jambouree reading the thread speak up woman

- - - Post Merge - - -

ROFLAMO VIEWING FOR 2 HOURS

I keep the tab open so i can check in.. and ps I'm not a woman

- - - Post Merge - - -

seriously what's your problem with me though

Jambouree x Waffles

Together forever <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just an advise chibi
Mafia games can get heated and emotional. Please keep it civil and remember that what happens in Mafia stays in Mafia. Don't let things spill over to the rest of the forum, it's just a game.

but waffles and jam yoooooooo (it's totally meant to be)

- - - Post Merge - - -

(sorry, did you feel like i was doing that? my bad whoops :( )

Really mean't to be
wedding-fail-02.gif

Back