• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

i love you Ebay2!

ƒish

Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
i just got Mario Party 1 for 10$

:D

thats cheaper than cheap

Woot!

im so happy... cant wait til i get it

:)

UltraByte said:
Pre-owned? Because some stores lets you get pre-owned N64 games and stuff for less than 10 bucks.
yeah, its pre-owned... i rarely go to game stores anyway... so yeah... E-bay is good enough, im fine with it being preowned, as long as its in good condition

:)

You could've gotten it much cheaper at GameStop, used. There's no shipping, just the gas to drive there.

:p

PIRANHA2 said:
PIKMIN042 said:
You could've gotten it much cheaper at GameStop, used. There's no shipping, just the gas to drive there.

which cost about the same as shipping

Nah... It wouldn't cost anywhere near that much...

;)

PIKMIN042 said:

I'd rather get it shiped. gas prices are outragious. I think that it is like $10 a gallon here. j/k only $3. still, i say shiped cause i'm lazy.

THEBOBINATOR said:
PIKMIN042 said:

I'd rather get it shiped. gas prices are outragious. I think that it is like $10 a gallon here. j/k only $3. still, i say shiped cause i'm lazy.
Well, nobody here actually pays to drive.

'Cept maybe Sporge...

when you go to a gamestore you aren't guaranteed that they have the game you want (for older systems), but ebay always has it.

DarthGohan1 said:
when you go to a gamestore you aren't guaranteed that they have the game you want (for older systems), but ebay always has it.
I think that this thread is sorta past it's time. >__>

PikMino42 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
I think that this thread is sorta past it's time. >__>
That's true. This thread is old. I think it was first posted when I came back or something.

Back