i love you Ebay2!

ƒish

Retired Staff
Joined
Feb 6, 2005
Posts
8,281
Bells
1,340
Eggs
0
Old Eggs
0
i just got Mario Party 1 for 10$


:D

thats cheaper than cheap

Woot!

im so happy... cant wait til i get it


:)
 
UltraByte said:
Pre-owned? Because some stores lets you get pre-owned N64 games and stuff for less than 10 bucks.
yeah, its pre-owned... i rarely go to game stores anyway... so yeah... E-bay is good enough, im fine with it being preowned, as long as its in good condition


:)
 
You could've gotten it much cheaper at GameStop, used. There's no shipping, just the gas to drive there.


:p
 
PIRANHA2 said:
PIKMIN042 said:
You could've gotten it much cheaper at GameStop, used. There's no shipping, just the gas to drive there.


:p
which cost about the same as shipping


:p
Nah... It wouldn't cost anywhere near that much...


;)
 
PIKMIN042 said:
You could've gotten it much cheaper at GameStop, used. There's no shipping, just the gas to drive there.


:p
I'd rather get it shiped. gas prices are outragious. I think that it is like $10 a gallon here. j/k only $3. still, i say shiped cause i'm lazy.
 
THEBOBINATOR said:
PIKMIN042 said:
You could've gotten it much cheaper at GameStop, used. There's no shipping, just the gas to drive there.


:p
I'd rather get it shiped. gas prices are outragious. I think that it is like $10 a gallon here. j/k only $3. still, i say shiped cause i'm lazy.
Well, nobody here actually pays to drive.


:p

'Cept maybe Sporge...
 
when you go to a gamestore you aren't guaranteed that they have the game you want (for older systems), but ebay always has it.
 
DarthGohan1 said:
when you go to a gamestore you aren't guaranteed that they have the game you want (for older systems), but ebay always has it.
I think that this thread is sorta past it's time. >__>
 
PikMino42 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
when you go to a gamestore you aren't guaranteed that they have the game you want (for older systems), but ebay always has it.
I think that this thread is sorta past it's time. >__>
That's true. This thread is old. I think it was first posted when I came back or something.
 
Back
Top