I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!!

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Our posts from Off-Topic are still here, but invisible! I somehow moved all posts and threads to a CATEGORY, so they're sitting in TBT General Discussion category, but we can't see them!

Well, now no one can continue the threads that were there...

The howcome the total amount of posts went down? It was 26,000 and when I clciked refresh ti was 22,000.

By the way BULERIAS, it's impossible ot move them to a catagory, so you did somethign else....

No he didnt, he meant catagory.

As youcan see the posts are not sen anywhere in any forum. :wacko: I sent a supprot ticket, but it may not work...

STORMTROOPER88888 said:

As youcan see the posts are not sen anywhere in any forum. :wacko: I sent a supprot ticket, but it may not work...
But you see, nobody lost their posts...

BULERIAS said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:

It's because deleted posts don't make the post count go lower! I was right! Get it yet?

PIKMIN042 said:
BULERIAS said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:

It's because deleted posts don't make the post count go lower! I was right! Get it yet?
But they did before~

yah mino. If I delete your posts and recount the count will go down.

Back