• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

I know I'm not new, but I've never introduced myself.

Liselot

Mayor of Gatwick
Bells
Mailbox
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Yeah, I'm a member for a couple of days now and I just realized I've never introduced myself to you guys! And it's kind of fun to now each other. c:

Hi, my name is Liselot and I'm from the Netherlands! I'm studying psychology and my English is pretty terrible. So sorry for all the mistakes! I'm 19 years old and playing AC since I was 10. First AC:WW, then for a short period AC:CF (my brother and I always had a fight over the Wii, so my parents decided to give it to my nephews, haha) and now AC:NL. I'm a huge fan of it and play it almost every day. :) If you guys want to know more about me, just ask. See ya!

hello! I was a member for like a week before I posted too, lol. Your English is great! What is your primary language?

Back