• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

I know how to get infinite Toad Houses in NSMBW! ^_^

MasterM64 said:
I researched and everything and I know I found it first. IGN didn't even know so I submitted the cheat.
So your now saying that you had researched this made it into your own words and slap chopped it?

Fail.

Jas0n said:
You do realise that if you do a simple google search you can find a billion posts from like November 20th of people telling other people how to get infinite toad houses?

Fail.
^^^^

&lmao at him asking for a lock now.

You didn't figure it out.
cdi_link.JPG

MasterM64 said:
I won't lock but, just take it as fact.
IT ISNT A FACT.

I've already proven that it isn't a fact, so you're just making yourself look even more of a fool now :/

MasterM64 said:
I won't lock but, just take it as fact.
Are you one of those douche-bags who always say first on a stupid Youtube video?

But seriously, no one gives a *censored.3.0*

Back