• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

I just bought the NA version...

I check Walmart online it's not out yet in Vegas. :(
But I can wait to get it at GameStop both the game and guide book.
So I don't spent to much time online.

I'm in Las Vegas too!

Unfortunately I wouldn't have the time even if I wanted to, to attempt to get the game early. I will barely have time Sunday to get it...seeing how my jerk boss decided he was going on vacation that week and figured he could use me on a Sunday. THE SUNDAY OF THE RELEASE!!!!!!!!!! You can imagine my frustration. Anyway when I get home late I will start it. I don't care how tired I will be from my 2 jobs!

Everyone be like: "Hey i'll just call walmart and get the copy innit"
and im just here like "oh my glob, i still have to wait 'til 14th June because all game shops in uk are **** and hate everyone and the staff are ill-mannered and rude and they dont answer your questions about pokemon black and white and they kick you out for picking up a game and looking at the back and they make you want to throw a brick at every single games consle in their shop."

GOOD DAY.

So lucky, GAME always has my pre-ordered games about 2 days before the release date. I really hope they have my NL 2 days or so before Friday 14.

Lucky! I'm going to call a couple of Walmart stores in a bit to see if any out. If any in the houston, Texas area (namely S. Houston) have them, ill report back.

and im just here like "oh my glob, i still have to wait 'til 14th June because all game shops in uk are sh!t and hate everyone and the staff are ill-mannered and rude and they dont answer your questions about pokemon black and white and they kick you out for picking up a game and looking at the back and they make you want to throw a brick at every single games consle in their shop."

GOOD DAY.

You sound like you've had a bad experience.

Lucky, lucky you!:) I've already paid off my pre-order at Gamestop or I'd be out there trying to find a copy right this very minute.

But, I will wait. Even though the wait is killing me. Want. Game. Now!

and im just here like "oh my glob, i still have to wait 'til 14th June because all game shops in uk are **** and hate everyone and the staff are ill-mannered and rude and they dont answer your questions about pokemon black and white and they kick you out for picking up a game and looking at the back and they make you want to throw a brick at every single games consle in their shop."

GOOD DAY.

Hamusuta needs a hug!

I keep checking the eShop to see if they accidentally put it up for download early! XD

(FYI: It's not =P)

Everyone's trying to get the game early and I'm just sitting here like a good patient fan waiting for the copy I ordered off Amazon to arrive in the mail. :p

I have literally no idea which is why I am sitting here patiently waiting. xD The game will get here when it gets here. Be that a day or two after the release, or a day before. I dunno for certain! :)

I just got my copy today as I hoped! Diving into it now. :D

Back