• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

I have an idea Bell Tree...

The same threads get made over and over for almost every topic. If we stickied them all then that would be redundant. Usually if official threads like this are made by staff it is the result of an overwhelming need for a singular thread in order to declutter the board - void-clearing threads are nowhere near that level.

If you feel so strongly about this then make the thread yourself. Advertise it in your signature to spread awareness. Actually show us that there is a need/use for one and that it could be successful. Most threads become official after they've been shown to be successful; not created as an official thread from the get go. See our ACNL Online board for examples - excluding the thread created by Sockhead (a former staff member) the official threads were all user-created.

Not what i'm expecting either i'm expecting a mod to go "Ohh i see a lot of 'Clear my void' threads maybe we should make one" but now i understand it doesn't work that way.

Back