• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I guess I won't be working at game stop...

I get to freaking weed and water the signs in my neighborhood for $15 every time I do all three of them. yay. Even better, I told my mom I didn't want to do it, and guess what she did? So now I'm stuck doing this ******** job all summer.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
I get to freaking weed and water the signs in my neighborhood for $15 every time I do all three of them. yay. Even better, I told my mom I didn't want to do it, and guess what she did? So now I'm stuck doing this ******** job all summer.
I would love doing that....

I can't find a job.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:

I can't find a job.
I've told you before you can be my slave for a job, how about that?

Justin125 said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:

I can't find a job.
I already said OK, but you were like "LOL I'LL PAY YOU IN ROCKS OR SOMETHING", so obviously you weren't serious!

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Justin125 said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:

I can't find a job.
I already said OK, but you were like "LOL I'LL PAY YOU IN ROCKS OR SOMETHING", so obviously you weren't serious!
What would you expect? D:

Honestly I was just joking around but...

:p

Guitarist. I'll soon have a an actual job playing at a cafe as background music... if all goes well.

Same as my dad's first job: I go around my neighborhood cutting grass for $5.

BTW, I hope this doesn't mean I'll have the same job as my dad when I'm an adult. His boss is a jerk and he has crappy hours!

:eek:

Back