• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

I got into a clan

Ughh. I had such a hard time figuring out how to crouch. Now that I can I got so much better. I can't jump super fast though.

The game is fun. But I like the one I played 6 years ago more D:

UltraByte said:
Propaganda Man said:
UltraByte said:
Propaganda Man said:
Try playing online. It's hella hard (experts and hackers are online), but it's still fun.
I do play online. (There's offline? :b]
Oh. I thought you just played the bots in a Lan game.
It doesn't matter if its Halo 2 or some computer paintball game. Online first, offline when the internet is out.

Propaganda Man said:
UltraByte said:
Propaganda Man said:
UltraByte said:
Propaganda Man said:
Try playing online. It's hella hard (experts and hackers are online), but it's still fun.
It doesn't matter if its Halo 2 or some computer paintball game. Online first, offline when the internet is out.
minus when you just want to beat the campaign missions

:p

what paintball game is this though?

Sporge27 said:
Propaganda Man said:
UltraByte said:
Propaganda Man said:
UltraByte said:
Propaganda Man said:
minus when you just want to beat the campaign missions

:p

what paintball game is this though?
It's a free game you can download off their site. It's a mod of Quake 2.

Back