• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

I got an idea for a company...

MasterDS

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Maybe someone could start a company, where you get groups of 4 to practice the stretching to the arrobics tape. The moves could be sycronised, to help you practise different orders (Up Up Up, Half Circle clockwise to Down, Down Down, Down, Half Circle clockwise to Up, Back to start) And stuff like that. The trainers would be trained in groups of 3, and would do 5 minutes to hour long sessions. It could have pottential. I am posting this here because I doubt I have the pationance, or the skill to pull it off. It would require one Stereo thing per instructer, and that would be hard to come about... Just an idea. What do you think?

I posted this at the ACDSYP, but I figgure here I'll get more responces...

It's be fun to tape and put online, but you don't even know if it'll be in ACDS.

AOTS said:
POKEFAB said:
Heh... That could be cool. Yet useless...
I agree. It is a good idea but there would probably be a lack of interest.
Yes. Also, I think this was the wrong thread to bump. Let's wait until the release of AC DS. Don't worry, it's only a little more than 2 months.

Back