I can shoot myself right now

Toeto

<3
Bells
Purple Mailbox
So I decided to give all my good villagers away before resetting my town. I have a good lay-out and the best villagers, but I don't feel like playing anymore so I want to quit for a undecided time. I don't want to abandon my town so, yeah resetting.

But now Papi and Ankha moved in when I was trying to get Stitches, Marshal Felicity and Chief out.
I can shoot myself right now, really. What am I doing.

Just stop playing for a while. It is just a game. It's not that important.
The problem is that she is holding a giveaway for these villagers, so this is definitely not the best idea.

While I would love your Felicity, I wouldn't be dissappointed if I don't claim her :)

I would love Marshal though. (dreamie alert) But in my opinion, instead of resetting, why not take a break, enjoy life, meet real neighbours, and hey, one might even give you a FREE STOVE if you're nice enough.

Last edited:
hey, one might even give you a FREE STOVE if you're nice enough.

This actually happened to me. One of my friends got drunk and ordered me a stove. Well...okay it was a convection oven, but still. Some people get drunk-dialed, I got drunk-ovened!

This actually happened to me. One of my friends got drunk and ordered me a stove. Well...okay it was a convection oven, but still. Some people get drunk-dialed, I got drunk-ovened!

Well Curly (My Villager) Was like : "Hey Kildor, why don't you shut up and take my STOVE I don't really need it and I felt like being nice to someone" Animal Crossing Logic.

Back