• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

I can... EDIT!

BAMBAM! said:
better post some more, the posts in my sprite shop will be delelted

;)
Not the first one.

:) One of yours will be, for flaming me for no reason.

;)

BAMBAM! said:
lerts not turn this into a flame war...;)
Um, what flaming are you talking about? I, again, have no intention of flaming anywhere and it really gets me ticked off when you think that I flame.

BAMBAM! said:
an insult is flame, and don't say you don't insult...
That was not an insult, and it's a huge insult to me when you say I insult. Please stop being such a jerka ll the time. It's really gotten on my nerves as you can see.

You can edit? Bulerias must have changed it... he didn't tell me. <_<

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
You can edit? Bulerias must have changed it... he didn't tell me. <_<
He did, because 4,000 whatever is insanely high.

Well thats around wah it'll be like on the new ranks I think... so I don't mind.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Well thats around wah it'll be like on the new ranks I think... so I don't mind.
But, we mostly wanted the new ranks because then we get editing sooner. -____-

BAMBAM! said:
acutally I can find out if Storm Gives me acces to the Admin Cp for a while... :rolleyes:
He wouldn't even let me make polls for the... wait. :|

It's not going to happen, by the way, but wait a minute...

Back