• The closing ceremony for our Lunar New Year event has been posted! View the winning entries in the thread here. Thanks for joining us for this new TBT event. Be on the lookout for our next brand-new event, which will bid farewell to Animal Crossing: New Leaf online, coming soon!

I am reddy

theazfisher said:
try and un caped b in brodyque
I just gotta update the wii , and then im gonna go :3 .. like I saw your town , and clicked on it , but it said conection error .. so im gonna update the wifi , and im coming , right now its half way updated ! ;p

what about me? do not forget to open the gates to me too!

SerahMiku said:
theazfisher said:
I just gotta update the wii , and then im gonna go :3 .. like I saw your town , and clicked on it , but it said conection error .. so im gonna update the wifi , and im coming , right now its half way updated ! ;p
cool and YAY!
I just made this town on monday so it sucks right now but I think you will like it

theazfisher said:
SerahMiku said:
theazfisher said:
cool and YAY!
I just made this town on monday so it sucks right now but I think you will like it
3/4 done !!! :D .. im coming sooon :):):)

Back