Giveaway Hybrids!

linkyasha

Bells
Feedback
100% (116) +
I've wanted to open up a flower shop but instead of a shop I just give the flowers away lol, so here we go! Right now I have:
  • A lot of black roses
  • 31 orange roses
  • 3 pink roses
  • 6 blue hyancinths
  • 4 purple mums
  • 22 pink mums
  • 3 orange cosmos
  • A lot of black lilies
  • 10 orange lilies
  • 3 pink lilies
  • 7 orange tulips
Since this is a giveaway rather than buying please don't ask for all my stock, I want to spread out some kindness!! Also this hasn't happened yet, but please don't ask for some just to resell them ;w; Tips of all kinds are greatly appreciated but not necessary! I'd appreciate posting on this board and then mailing me a dodo code so I can better keep track of things lol, but you can also just mail ^^

Last edited:
hii can i have some orange roses please
i don't mind how many just as much as you can ^-^

my sister has also asked if she can have some purple roses and blue hyacinths

Hi! Can I have a mixture of orange lilies, black roses and purple roses? Thank you! 💖

would love 5 orange roses, 5 orange tulips, and 5 black lillies + roses ! c: sorry if this is too much aa-

hii can i have some orange roses please
i don't mind how many just as much as you can ^-^
I got 4 with your name on them, PM the dodo code whenever you're ready! c:

hi i’d love the pink cosmos + 5 blue hyacinths please! tysm
Would you mind if I give you the cosmos and then just 3 hyacinths? If that's fine then I can do that for you!!

Oh lots of replies haha I'm happy this is going well then ;w;

Hi! Can I have a mixture of orange lilies, black roses and purple roses? Thank you! 💖
Sure! Since I have so few purple roses would you be okay with just 1 of those? I can give more black roses and orange lilies than one lol

could i have 5 of all your black flowers (or however many you can spare! and then a mixture of orange flowers please ?? c:

may i.have some black roses and purple mums please?
(maybe pink mums as well? i don't want to be greedy though)

Oh lots of replies haha I'm happy this is going well then ;w;

Sure! Since I have so few purple roses would you be okay with just 1 of those? I can give more black roses and orange lilies than one lol

Yes, sure thing! I'm more than happy to have one because I don't have any purple roses! :)

Sorry that I'm gonna be replying slowly, maybe I'll mail people responses lol, but now that I'm starting to actually go to islands I'll be a little slower!!

Could I get some black roses, black lilies, and purple tulips please?

Back