• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Buying Hybrids !!

Rei Kisaragi

Bells
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (12) +
Hey !! I'm looking for a lot of hybrids as I have very little due to restarting my town,
I'm looking for all kinds and am offering bells!!

Please tell me what hybrids you have and what price your looking for :")

If possible, dm me on (Instagram) @ Rei.in.wonderland or (tumblr) @ adore-strawberry
But if you don't have those platforms just comment on this thread/vm me!!

Hi! I have a thread for selling hybrids called "Hybrids and Normal Flowers!" if you want to look there! It is 1 TBT each if you're okay with that. :3 But there are other threads for selling hybrids as well, you don't have to just look at mine.

Last edited:
Hi! I have a thread for selling hybrids called "Hybrids and Normal Flowers!" if you want to look there! It is 1 TBT each if you're okay with that. :3 But there are other threads for selling hybrids as well, you don't have to just look at mine.

Ahh im not currently looking to buy with Tbt but thanks !! :")

I have 15 blue roses. How does 1.5mil IGB sound? These are my friend's roses that they wanted me to sell so I can't exactly give those away for free.

I can spare two of each pink flower and white carnation for free if you're interested in that too.

I have 15 blue roses. How does 1.5mil IGB sound? These are my friend's roses that they wanted me to sell so I can't exactly give those away for free.

I can spare two of each pink flower and white carnation for free if you're interested in that too.

Ah 100k per rose seems a little steep,, I think? Aha x

Back