• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Hybrids Hybrids Hybrids =)

aschley

Bells
Feedback
100% (27) +
Got a ton of hybrids and I need 50 more visitors to be able to change my train station! So Im doing a giveaway!

RULES
1. Add my friend code and be sure yours is somewhere I can see it. I will open my gates in spurts.
2. Come in, pick ONE hybrid of your choice and then train station out. You can come back as many times as you like as long as you see the gates open.
3. Sometimes I will close the gates when people are here but I will try not to. I will add fcs throughout the night as I am doing this.
4. STAY AT THE TRAIN STATION, come in, take a flower, and go. I dont wanna be rude but I dont want anyone running around or hanging around, make sure everyone gets a turn! I will add flowers as the night goes on so if you dont see what you want, come back!
5. Donations welcome, please leave donations at the train station before taking a flower.
6. MOST IMPORTANT!!! Have fun =)

Reply to this post, I will start adding people and opening in a bit, could be about an hour. When you see the gates open head over! I will also post here whenever gates open. Thank you!!
Ashee

Can I come? :D Edit: Nevermind, I can't come. Thank you for hosting the giveaway though!

Last edited:
everyone above added, will open in 2 mins !

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and the town is Daisy and Im Mayor Paige =)

this is still going on if anyone wants to come by =)

- - - Post Merge - - -

alrighty gonna stop for a bit as no one is coming by anymore. will reopen later tonight so if you are interested add your fc thanks!

I can come a few times - when you reopen, that is. FC is in my sidebar. Thank you :3

Last edited:
Back