• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Hybrid gacha + dupe DIY recipes + fishing tourney items

hiya! can i order them all in separate ways? so i’d like to pay 2 nmt for 10 hybrids, but then also a stack of hardwood for an additional 2 and then a stack of iron nuggets for 4 more?? c:
Yeah that's cool! Handling the trade above but will go over shortly, send me a Dodo code?

I got lots of Hardwood and Softwood, could I get 10 hybrids? You choose the combination of 5 stacks of wood!

Hi there! Can I buy:

natural garden chair DIY
Peach Rug DIY

For 5 NMT?

I got lots of Hardwood and Softwood, could I get 10 hybrids? You choose the combination of 5 stacks of wood!
Sure!! Can I get 3 stacks of softwood, 2 stacks of hardwood? Send me a Dodo code when you're ready!

Hi there! Can I buy:

natural garden chair DIY
Peach Rug DIY

For 5 NMT?
Natural garden chair is not up for NMT trade (it says N/A right there), but can do the peach rug for 2NMT.

Hi, are there any mum hybrids in your lot at all? I have way too much softwood I'm happy to trade to take a stab for the chance at some hybrid mums!

Could I buy the terrarium diy for 2 nmt's?
Also do you have red cosmos? I'd love to buy some. c:

Can I buy 5 hybrids please
Sure, what are you paying in?

Hi, are there any mum hybrids in your lot at all? I have way too much softwood I'm happy to trade to take a stab for the chance at some hybrid mums!
Yep!! Not all the types, but I do have a bunch!

Could I buy the terrarium diy for 2 nmt's?
Also do you have red cosmos? I'd love to buy some. c:
Sure, send me a Dodo code!
Regular flowers........aren't on the list for sale...and while I would still be happy to offer up any extras of regular flowers I have, I don't have extras of red right now 😔 (If you're interested in white I do have a few)

Regular flowers........aren't on the list for sale...and while I would still be happy to offer up any extras of regular flowers I have, I don't have extras of red right now 😔 (If you're interested in white I do have a few)

That's ok. I was just curious. c;
Thank you. I'll send you a dodocode in a couple minutes.

Bells :)

Sure!! Can I get 3 stacks of softwood, 2 stacks of hardwood? Send me a Dodo code when you're ready!

Natural garden chair is not up for NMT trade (it says N/A right there), but can do the peach rug for 2NMT.
Okay c: I’m good then. Thanks!

Can I trade:
-14 stacks of softwood
-4 stacks of wood
-1 stack of iron nuggets

For 14x2 + 4x2 + 4 = 40 random hybrids?

Back