• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop Hybrid Flowers/Bush Starts/Gardening Tools/Rare items/All Sanrio Sets and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Town: Elune
Mayor: Tabitha
Items: 1 Golden Axe, 1 Pink Wetsuit, Kerokerokeroppi Series, Kiki & Lala Series, Pompompurin Series, Hello Kitty Series ♡
Total TBT: 210 TBT
FC: 5472-7926-6674
Available to trade: Any time today

Last edited:
Town: Aria
Mayor: Roy
Items: Kiki and Lala Set please!
Total TBT:50
FC: sidebar
Available to trade: sometime after 5 pm us central

that should b fine, send me a pm/vm when you're ready to trade! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Town: Elune
Mayor: Tabitha
Items: 1 Golden Axe, 1 Pink Wetsuit, Kerokerokeroppi Series, Kiki & Lala Series, Pompompurin Series, Hello Kitty Series ♡
Total TBT: 210 TBT
FC: 5472-7926-6674

Hello, i'll be ready with your order in 20/30 minutes :)

Town: Dyrne
Mayor: Clayton
Items: 10 million igb. 1 silver axe, elegant shroom x3, flat shroom x5, famous shroom x5
Total TBT: 115
FC: sidebar/signature

Town: Nitevale
Mayor: Bunny
Items: orange wetsuit, Bunny C. Balloon, Bunny I. Balloon, throwing beans
Total TBT:20
FC:3712-0000-7382
Available to trade: im on now or whenever your free is good :)

whenever your back online ill also give you 50 tbt for the 10 mil IGB if that will be still available :) got lotsa things to buy lol (so a total of 70 tbt for entire order)^^^

Last edited:
Town: New Leaf
Mayor: Savannah
Items: 2 Pink Roses, 2 Purple Roses, 2 Black Roses, 2 Blue Roses, 2 Orange Roses, 2 Pink Tulips, 2 Purple Tulips, 2 Black Tulips, 2 Orange Tulips, 2 Pink Carnations, 2 White Carnations, 2 Red Carnations, 2 Blue Pansies, 2 Purple Pansies, 2 Pink Cosmos, 2 Black Cosmos, 2 Orange Cosmos, 2 Blue Violets
Total TBT: 72tbt
FC: Side Bar
Available to trade: After 6pm EST tomorrow, or most of the day on Saturday or Sunday.

Town: Wisteria
Mayor: Tian
Items: 6 blue hydrangeas
Total TBT: 12
FC: 3841-0155-7559
Available time: anytime before 7pm EST

Last edited:
Can I please buy, 5 pink cosmos, the hello kitty series and Kiki and Lala shoes?

Last edited:
Here's my order:

Town: Lux
Mayor: Alex
Items: 6x Pink Lilies
FC: 0104 2421 0903
Available to trade: tomorrow from 9pm utc+1 or even later today

One question, do you have any white lilies? Because I'm looking for 6 of them and I'd love if you could help me out.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Town: StarLake
Mayor: Misa
Items: 4x Blue Hydrangeas, 12x Gold Roses
Total TBT: 44 TBT
FC: 4656-9853-2139
Available to trade: For the next 2 hours from now, or from around 8:30 PM to midnight CST. Most of the day tomorrow would work as well.

Here's my order:

Town: Lux
Mayor: Alex
Items: 6x Pink Lilies
FC: 0104 2421 0903
Available to trade: tomorrow from 9pm utc+1 or even later today

One question, do you have any white lilies? Because I'm looking for 6 of them and I'd love if you could help me out.

Thanks in advance!

Hello, that's fine and yes i can help you with the white lilies :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Town: StarLake
Mayor: Misa
Items: 4x Blue Hydrangeas, 12x Gold Roses
Total TBT: 44 TBT
FC: 4656-9853-2139
Available to trade: For the next 2 hours from now, or from around 8:30 PM to midnight CST. Most of the day tomorrow would work as well.

Are you available to trade now? :)

Town: Crafty
Mayor: Raymond
Items: x5 blue hydrangea and x5 pink hydrangea
Total TBT: 20
FC: sidebar
Available to trade: all day today, tommorow after 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back