• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling HYBRID FLOWER BONANZA (NEW SKULL WATERFALL!)

paying 15 NMT to the next five people that want to come to my island to help me sell all common flowers they can carry at Nook's Cranny. Will grant them 1 free trip into the Hybrid Flower Bonanza. Asking for help now.
I'll help!
edit: damn it lol

You're all awesome. I've only been a member here two days but I am thoroughly enjoying playing the game with BTF members.
Post automatically merged:

[Laughs quietly to self.] Just wait...

Last edited:
b21.png

Would love to sign up for 1 trip and could I pay with the pastel teacup ride? c: (If not I can do the NMT!)

Id like one trip again please!! :)

Edit/also could I pay with a shell table and shell stool?

I'm interested in one trip! I can trade 7 star fragments in addition to NMT. I also have the magic-circle rug https://nookazon.com/product/1257447034 and the gorgeous(blue, green, purple) teacup ride! I can also craft you a shell stool, shell fountain, shell table, shell bed, and shell partition!

Last edited:
Will you be opening tomorrow by chance? I’d love to come for 1 trip and can offer a black teacup ride and 10 star fragments of you’re interested ^_^ feel free to message me if you would like to negotiate offers, (I can do NMT instead of stars but would prefer to do the star pieces) I’ll just need to order the teacup ride tonight.

I'd like to sign up for two trips please!
Could I do 9 NMT + a pastel teacup ride for entry? c:

Back