• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

How To Get Green Roses *2015 Update*

OMG green roses!!! I have been waiting for this for so long

thanks op!!! :D

You've been waiting for a Photoshopped pic of green roses? LOL

I wish we had silver roses in the game. I'd much rather have silver than gold.

If this was true, it would be all over the internet. I kinda wish it was real though because sometimes I wish I had some green.

Green roses would be an interesting addition to future games, rainbow roses as well.

You've been waiting for a Photoshopped pic of green roses? LOL

I wish we had silver roses in the game. I'd much rather have silver than gold.

Silver roses would be fantastic, I'd rather have silver/blue roses around my main town than the current gold/blue.

Silver roses would be fantastic, I'd rather have silver/blue roses around my main town than the current gold/blue.

I would love to do silver/pink and silver/purple combinations. ♥

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you sure you're not my clone?! :eek:

LOL. Well, I looked at your profile and you're almost 7 years younger than me. I think that makes you my clone! :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

LOL. Well, I looked at your profile and you're almost 7 years younger than me. I think that makes you my clone! :blush:
Ooo silver/purple, *_*

Haha! I'll go with that :p

Blue and Silver ones together would look amazing.

Yes I think it would work much better :). Also at Christmas with all the snow around I think red/silver roses would look very festive :3.

Ohh that would be so pretty :). I've combined pink/purple flowers in my town but with silver it would just look amazing.

Last edited:
I'd shank someone for silver roses. The goldies are pretty but man, why'd they put in gold roses without some silvers? Bronze ones even? Metallic roses... /drools

Last edited:
i wish we can refurbish any flower with an ore like a red rose infused with a sapphire to get a red/blue rose or pink rose infused with an amethyst to get a purple/pink rose...

or maybe the ores can be studded/sprinkled on the rose to give it a sparkly look....

i wish we can refurbish any flower with an ore like a red rose infused with a sapphire to get a red/blue rose or pink rose infused with an amethyst to get a purple/pink rose...

or maybe the ores can be studded/sprinkled on the rose to give it a sparkly look....
I like the idea of crystalizing roses, but I think making roses into glass roses as a furniture item would be better. Also it would be too easy to easy to get hybrids that way and would take away what makes them special. We need more ores first like diamond and obsidian.

I like the idea of crystalizing roses, but I think making roses into glass roses as a furniture item would be better. Also it would be too easy to easy to get hybrids that way and would take away what makes them special. We need more ores first like diamond and obsidian.

true. crystalised roses wouldnt even be called hybrids, for that fact; and ores wouldve had even more value.

obsidian *^* #wishfulthinking

Back